Monday, August 22, 2011

Play test ready!

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll skeletons won narrowly and will be featured in the play test. I'm also surprised that the imaginary "blarfingar" got votes so I decided to throw it into the play test but its a surprise where I put it. Once a few play tests have been done and the rules are in some semblance of order I'll get them posted.

In other news I ment to have card sheets ready this weekend end but had to go car shopping. So soon but not quite yet. They will definitely get posted with the rule book though.

1 comment:

  1. I have read this post. collection of post is a nice one ..that am doing website designing company chennai india and website development company chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future posts..

    ReplyDelete